Mighty Boards is an award-winning board game design studio with a number of crowdfunding successes under its belt. We have a small and (relatively) young core team based in Malta, supported by a number of freelance artists and designers from around the world.
We are currently expanding and are looking for a creative, meticulous and experienced graphic designer with experience in print on a full time basis to work at our office in Malta.
• You will work with the Art Director on the graphic design of game projects, factoring in our high standards in product design and usability. This includes the design of the individual game components, cards, boards, box covers, inserts and rulebooks for our games.
• You will work in collaboration with our international network of partner factories to ensure the utmost quality of final product possible.
• Additionally, you will work with the Marketing team to design brand graphics for Mighty Boards’ communications, website and trade fairs and to create graphics for our crowdfunding campaigns and social media.
• You will also manage our game artwork archive, and work with game designers to create mockups and game prototypes.
• As part of the team you can also travel to trade fairs in Germany, the UK and the USA.
Candidates skilled in a number of the following areas will be preferred: packaging, icon design, typography, web and social media graphics, document layout, 3D rendering. Complimentary to these, a working knowledge of 2D and 3D animation and video editing would be an asset.
You are expected to have excellent skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Being a board game company, of course, a keen interest and some knowledge of contemporary board games is also a must (or a willingness to start).
Salary is commensurate with your experience and ability.
Interested? Send an email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Author: Mighty Boards
Mighty Boards is a table-top, board game developer and publisher based in Malta. We make beautifully crafted board games with innovative systems.