Want to work in the board game industry and live in sunny Malta?
Great news! We’re looking for an Operations Manager to implement and manage company processes, assist the Managing Director in task planning and team management. They will also assist in preparing budgets and forecasts as well as manage funding applications periodically.
• A minimum of a Bachelors level qualification in Management, Finance or related fields.
• At least 3 years experience in a similar role.
• Experience with Management Systems, Resource Planning and ERPs.
• An organised personality, with an affinity for structured systems.
• Ability to analyse systems and processes.
• Based in Malta EU, or willingness to relocate to Malta, EU.
• Excellent spoken and written English skills.
• Basic knowledge of accounting including reading financial statements, preparing budgets and forecasts.
The following traits are considered an asset
• Passion for playing board games and/or games in general.
• Knowledge of the board game industry.
• Experience in handling funding applications and managing funds.
• A Masters level qualification in Management, Finance or related fields.
You think this could be you?
Apply by sending a resume and cover letter/video via email on email@example.com.
Author: Mighty Boards
Mighty Boards is a table-top, board game developer and publisher based in Malta. We make beautifully crafted board games with innovative systems.