Days of Ire: Budapest 1956 is a historically inspired card-driven board game, playable by 1-4 people. The game is set during the most explosive days of the 1956 Hungarian Revolution, in Budapest, where the fighting was the most fierce.
* Requires Days of Ire game to play.
These nine promo cards were included with the fulfilment of the 2016 Kickstarter campaign:
- Last Stand (Revolutionary Card)
- AK-47 (Revolutionary Card)
- Growing Social Discontent (Alternate Starting Event)
- Remembering Poznań (Alternate Starting Event)
- SPA Members Suspected (Alternate Starting Event)
- Blue, Yellow, Red and Green Character cards with asymmetric abilities
* Requires Days of Ire base game to play.